- September 19, 2021
- Posted by: Gistcoin
- Category: Blockchain, Coin, Crypto, Media
GISTCOIN is a blockchain-enabled Peer-To-Peer decentralized ledger system for the gamification and monetization of the rapidly evolving Social Media Industry.
Gisthouse, The Project behind the Gistcoin Token crowdsale, is an advanced Audio-based Social Media Platform that is monetized and gamified using a decentralized token to provide lasting solutions to major problems in the rapidly evolving Social Media communities.
GistCoin will be the official means of exchange in this new Audio Conversation ecosystem.
The goal of Gistcoin is to enable creators to unlock an economy around their community and to tap into new methods of monetization that work across multiple platforms. Not only does it create an engaged community who can tip with GistCoin and spend GistCoin to get exclusive access to content, special access, events, and merch, from content creators, it also enables creators to monetize their content in whatever way that pleases them.
Gistcoin allows Content Creators to build a loyal fanbase and get rewarded for creating value for members of their user community.
Some Specific Scenarios for Using Gistcoin
- Creators can use Gistcoin to drive Community Participation.
- Social Media Networks adopting the Gistcoin Cryptocurrency can reward their Creators and most loyal platform users and content creators with the GistCoin token.
- Users can exchange GistCoin for access to premium or exclusive content from Content Creators and other Benefits.
- Fans can hold or exchange these coins for access to private communities, access exclusive content, and purchase physical and digital goods from content creators on social media networks
- As social media economies continue to grow, creators and their communities on Gisthouse can earn weekly network rewards deposited directly back into their economy by the network.
- Social networks that adopt Gistcoin as a monetization token, can issue token rewards to creators and their most loyal fans for helping fuel their networks and for driving growth in their social media economy.
How do creators make money from GistCoin?
The goal of GistCoin is to enable creators to unlock an economy around their community and to tap into new methods of monetization that work across multiple platforms. Not only does it create an engaged community who can tip with GistCoin and spend GistCoin to get exclusive access to content, special access, events, and merch, but it enables creators to monetize without paying high platform fees.
It’s not just about making money, but also building a loyal fanbase and rewarding them for their support with GistCoin. Creators and their community on Social Media Networks adopting the GistCoin are also able to earn weekly network community rewards in the form of Gistcoin when their community is highly engaged.
Creators and their community can convert GistCoin into Ethereum, USDC, and/or other coins into their crypto wallets. Note: Such transactions may be subject to passing compliance requirements, restrictions, and limitations on amounts.
What are the benefits of Creator Coin to Users of Social Media Networks?
GistCoin allows fans and followers to be a direct part of the social media community by owning a piece of the social economy and allows them to grow together with their favorite creators. By having, holding, tipping, and transacting with the utility coins, fans show their loyalty and support to creators and get exclusive access and premium benefits the creator offers. GistCoin use is also not limited to followers to creators. Platform Users can also interact, engage, and reward one another with user-to-user or follower-to-follower transactions.
How Do You Redeem Gistcoin at Crypto Exchanges?
Unlike ceremonial tokens giving to users on places like Green Room, the Gistcoin and Gisthouse Project will be continuously making it easier for creators to receive real monetary value from their tokens by converting a portion of their coin to other currencies, like traditional fiat currencies (e.g., USD) or other cryptocurrencies through exchange networks like Ethereum, Uniswap, and other crypto exchanges to help make this a seamless experience for creators.